We take the personal privacy of those who visit our website very seriously. When you visit our website, we make a special effort to protect your personal, private information and limit access to this information by users who may not be authorized to see it. Personal information, in this context, can include your name, physical or email address, phone number, fax number or any information that might identify you to someone else.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- It is not necessary for you to share any personal information in order to use this website.
- If we do ask for personal information in order to complete an order or add you to an email list or for any other purpose, it will be clear that we are asking for this information and you will be free to decide whether or not to share it.
- We will never share your personal information without your express permission with any third party.
Collection and Use of All Non-Personal Information
- From time to time, we may collect non-identifiable information for the purpose of enhancing your web browsing experience.
- We may collect information such as cookies and web addresses without your knowledge.
- We do not control the collection or use of your non-personal information by any other website.
We May Share Your Information If:
- We will only share your personal information if:
- We are given a court order to do so.
- We are required to do so as part of a criminal investigation.
- You violate our Terms of Service.
Security Measures We Take
- Although no web site is ever 100 percent secure, we make every attempt to protect your personal information.
- We use physical security measures such as required passwords, firewalls, SSL and other methods that protect your information from unauthorized access.
- We only keep your personal information the amount of time required by law or in order to fulfill your orders or requests.