Current Top Sellers
Benjamin Marauder Air Rifle
This version of the Benjamin Marauder is an upgrade of the all-time best selling Marauder that has won countless awards and the hearts of many air gun owners. Although the Marauder is known to be an extremely quiet gun, it should be known that as the caliber increases, it becomes somewhat louder. The gun now has a factory installed depinger to remove the ping sound when fired, an improved valve to increase the number of shots per fill, and better trigger position.
- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature
- Uses compressed air: 2,000 to 3,000 psi (make adjustments as shown in the owner's manual)
- Can be adjusted for different velocities
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger...and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- 11mm dovetail grooves (use only 2-piece scope mounts)
- Hardwood stock with adjustable comb and checkered grip & forearm (stock stain may be lighter or darker than shown in our images)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- 215cc air reservoir
- 42.8" long*
- 8.2 lbs.*
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills (requires a female Foster quick-disconnect adapter to fill from a scuba tank or hand pump)
- Includes one magazine and sling swivel studs
For those considering to buy a benjamin marauder, it really is a no-brainer. This rifle is extremely accurate and will have you taking down cottontails or squirrels in no time.
- Loudness: 2-Low-Medium
- Weight: 8.20 lbs
- Barrel Length:20.00"
- Overall Length: 42.80"
- Capacity: 10 round(s)
- Barrel: Rifled
- Front Sight: None
- Rear Sight: None
- Scopeable: 11mm dovetail
- Trigger adj.: Two-stage adjustable
- Apprx. Trigger Pull: 1.50 lbs
- Buttpad: Soft rubber recoil pad
- Suggested for: Small game hunting/plinking
- Action: Bolt-action
- Powerplant: Pre-charged pneumatic
- Safety: Manual
- Repeater: Repeater
- Body: Rifle
- Fixed/adj. power: Multiple settings